
This was taken on our Valentine's Day outing to the Ansel Adams exhibit at the Phoenix Museum of Art.
The weather was particularly glorious and it really put our Valentine's Day celebration over the top. Speaking of over the top--my husband presented this masterpiece to me on Sunday morning.

That's right; the multi-grain pancakes, bananas and walnuts are all heart-shaped. The orange juice is freshly squeezed. I hope you'll excuse the shameless bragging but I can't hold back. He specifically told me NOT to tell anyone about this. Actually, I'm sure that he knew that I'd for sure tell my sister and sisters-in-law about it and that it would only be a matter of time before my brothers and his were giving him guff. He also brought me roses and an ice cream cake and scrubbed down the shower. So, I compromised by not posting the picture on Facebook. It's not my problem if he makes other husbands look bad. ;) The really funny part about all this that I tried to make little berry hand pies for him and they were an embarrassing disaster. There is no photographic evidence of that crumbly, berry-juice leaking fiasco.
hooray -- You ARE pregnant! :) You look great Al! And that husband of yours? AMAZING! How darling -- did he think of that on his own? impressive. I won't tell him you told us:)
ReplyDelete