Monday, April 25, 2011

Eleven months old

Eleven months old

-walks like a pro.
-brings me books to read to him over and over.
-is starting to imitate things he observes us doing: brings the brush up to his hair, puts play phones up to his ear and points the remote at the TV.
-is delighted with himself when he stacks the plastic rings.
-is still a kissing machine--sometimes on demand, sometimes out of the blue and sometimes to people who aren't expecting it. Besides Mom and Dad so far he's kissed two little girls at Gymboree, a babysitter, a family friend, and his cousins' cousin.
-is still very friendly and social and greets people with a loud "HA!"
-seems more like a toddler than a baby now--sniff, sniff.

This is Eli at three months. It's so bittersweet that he's not a little baby anymore.

1 comment:

  1. he is growing up so fast! He can walk???? WOW! I am impressed! Both MAx and Oliver were such late walkers I am always in awe of babies hat walk early! What a cutie! I love his hair color!

    ReplyDelete