Saturday, January 22, 2011
Why didn't I think of this?
I find this concept so GENIUS. I saw this book today at Urban Outfitters and practically snatched it up. It's the perfect combination--yummy recipe ideas PLUS the convenience of it all being at Trader Joe's. This cookbook is so right up my alley. I will probably fall asleep clutching it to my chest tonight. For those of you who are lucky enough to dine at chez Skousen from time to time (that's you, Tommy and Ang): GET EXCITED! I see some delectable parties in our near future. The only way this cookbook could be more perfect for me is if it were The I Heart Trader Joe's Stuff Paul Skousen Will Eat Cookbook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Colorado needs a Trader Joes!!!!!!!! Seriously CO is so cool in every other way, even Palmdale had one. I wish we lived closer so we could dine at Chez Skousen.
ReplyDeleteNice! TJ's really is the world's greatest grocery store. Sign us up for any experimenting you would like to do :) We LOVE eating at Chez Skousen.
ReplyDeleteMmmmmm- sounds delish.
ReplyDelete